Monday, January 24, 2011

A Bedroom Makeover | Dallas, Tx Photographer

I was recently approached by an extremely talented friend of mine, Emily of A Well Dressed Home. She mentioned she had just redone a bedroom of an extremely talented friend of hers, Jennifer Claire from Memento Designs and she wanted to get some great "after" shots of this uniquely beautiful room. Though I mostly do portrait photography I couldn't resist being able to be a part of such an amazing transformation!

Upon meeting Jennifer I realized she had a love for all things vintage! It was in her decor, her style, her beautifully designed hair pieces and her creatively designed invitations (which even landed her in D Weddings)! So of course it came to no surprise when Emily showed me the bedroom makeover! Breath taking!

Here's a peek into the NEW bedroom! You'll have to check out Emily's Blog to see the before images!


Some of the LOVE-ly details! The wall is covered with pages torn from vintage books such as Romeo and Juliet and A Midsummer Night's Dream. The profile silhouettes were created by Jennifer herself! And who doesn't like a love note when you enter the room?

My favorite part of the room? Has to be the burlap framed board with tag notes from family and friends at their wedding! If only I could go back in time and use this idea at my own wedding!

Jennifer's vintage inspired wardrobe and unique jewelry pieces look great in this armoire topped with old bird cages and lanterns.


For a while now I've been finding myself obsessed with Emily's blog and her Frugal Finds! After seeing some of her work first hand I finally decided it was a must to get her to help me redo my office and studio! I'm absolutely ecstatic about it! The project will begin soon so keep a lookout for some more of Emily's amazing work and my newly designed studio!

2 comments:

  1. That is so amazing... and what happens when 3 beautiful, talented women collaborate!!

    ReplyDelete