Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I Heart This Family | Austin, Tx Family Photographer

This is my best friend. Unfortunately she lives in Austin. Wait....I should say.....unfortunately I live in Dallas. (Most of you know how much I love that place!) So of course when we do photo shoots together we have FUN! I'm not sure dad feels the same but I don't think I've met a dad yet that enjoys "picture time". :) Little Miss M needed a sign that said "Will Work 4 Candy". We struggled getting smiles in the beginning but with a few M&M's I had her eating out of the palm of my hand. Literally! You can see where at the end I decided to be the good auntie and just give her the whole bag to chow down on here! She has her mom's personality which is full of spunk! (I think you can see it pretty well in the photo where dad is about to tickle her.) I love it! However I have a feeling dad has his hands full with both these girls!
Love you Flo Family! XOXO







1 comment: