Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Don't Cry For Me Argentina! | Dallas, Tx Photographer

I know I've been taking forever to share with you my vacation photos and stories! I can't help it! I've just been enjoying being at home and catching up on all those fun things like cleaning, laundry, responding to emails, and helping my husband with this "crazy time of the year"! I so promise that all is coming soon.....however, until then I do have a little teaser for you.

Here is possibly my favorite picture I took on the trip. For those of you that know me I am guessing you just gave the "Yeah right!" look! It's true....though I am not your typical country girl and I am sadly a little scared of horses.....I seriously love this photo! No it will not be blown up and framed in my house but I may just have to as a gift for someone else.

It was taken on our way to a small town called El Chalten where we were headed to hike for 3 days and see Mount Fitz Roy. We were standing at a little family run cafe where we had the most delicious sweet apple crepe in the world! I wouldn't mind this view while I worked!

No comments:

Post a Comment