Saturday, March 5, 2011

i heart faces : fix it friday (or saturday)

I know I'm behind the times but I just discovered "Fix it Friday" on the I Heart Faces website. I Heart Faces is a website for photographers and those aspiring to get great tutorials, tips and fun photo challenges! Having some time today I decided I had to try their Fix it Friday which is a photo posted by them available to download and experiment with editing. Ummm....yeah, my life is consumed with editing so why add to it? Because it's fun! My husband might argue since he thinks it's insane how much time I sit behind a computer! :) So here we are with my first Fix it Friday.....done on a Saturday.

Original


Edit One - Done mostly in Lightroom and some touchups in Photoshop CS5


Edit Two - I love me some B&W


Although I won't be able to do all Fix it Fridays.....the times that I'm not busy with clients I will share more of these fun examples!

1 comment: