Monday, March 14, 2011

Shy? I think not! | Sachse, Tx Family Photographer

Mom and I spoke a few weeks ago about doing a session together with her 3 kiddos! She was a referral from an awesome family I got the pleasure of photographing for the holidays. Anyways.....with all the emails I could tell she was super sweet and I was excited to meet her and her kids. I told her we'd start the session off with them getting comfortable with me because I know sometimes kids get a little shy and not sure around new people. Well.....in this case.....I was wrong! Right as I went outside to meet them Miss A said to me, "Hi, I'm Ava and I don't have any shoes on right now. They're at home." Then Miss H (the baby) looked at me at started smiling like crazy. Then Mr. D put his arm out to shake my hand when I introduced myself! LOVED IT! From that moment on I knew it would be a great session! So here you are.....a session where shy is not a word known! :)







1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures - you really captured their personalities! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete